Skeptic's Corner > Booger Blasters

A Bit Of A Skeptic, Wouldn't You Say?

<< < (3/3)

biita:
I have never liked her from the first i seen her.  As was pointed out,, it was a gut feeling.  Putting that aside, even if the woman claimed she never had a gifted bone in her body, its her attitude, the holier than thou, i'm way better than you are, i've got so much money i can wipe my bum with it, attitude that turns me off from her.  Most psychics have a grain at least of down to earthiness to them.  She can't even fake that for the benifit of her audience,,,, (stepping down from my "can't stand S.B. soapbox")

patches:
Very well stated, Biita!  :yesssss:   Boy, you certainly have a much better way with words than I do!!!  ;)    :rofl1:  Where you been, missed you!!!  :(

Jayrod1972:
I know this woman is a fraud from 2 point of views: 1 does this woman ever have a face expression, besides the gravity taking its toll? 2 If she was true, why diesnt she know the peoples name she speaks to? The last thing I also noticed is, and this a bonus observation, she hasnt been on Montel Williams in awhile. hmmmmmmm wonder why?  :ScratchHead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version