Gardening > Pet Palace

My kids

(1/2) > >>

Bonnie:
This is Little Lord Fauntlaroy (aka Lil' Roy) He is a nine year old Jack Russell. He is definitely the king of this house and full of spit and vinegar

Bonnie

Bonnie:
This is Maid Molly (aka Molly) She is a twelve year old Jack Russell. Lil' Roy might be the king, but Molly is definitely the boss and a shameless hussy.

Bonnie

Bonnie:
This is another picture of Lil' Roy and Molly. Smoochie Poochies! They will kiss forever.

Bonnie

Bonnie:
This is not a very good picture but this is Bunny Michelle (aka Bunny). She was a Cockerpoo I lost her last April at the age of 16. She was blind for the last three years of her life, but we managed just fine. She was truly my best friend. There are not enough words to expess the love we had for each other. She was such a sweet puppy girl and she is sadly missed.

Bonnie

Dianna:
Too bad that every time Angel tries to get into the smooching part, they want to eat her up! She just wants some puppy lovin', too...

Bunny was the lady of the bunch. She was a sweet and loving little girl. All she wanted was someone to pet and love on her and she was happy...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version