Gardening > Pet Palace

Storm

(1/2) > >>

Tonya:
Some of you know of my big baby Storm. She is a black lab mix that we got as a rescue in August of 2005. She is such a good girl...very hyper, but a sweetheart, nontheless!

Here she is the day we brought her home....

A few days later...

and one of her with Summer when she was a few months old....

More pics in next post.

Tonya:
Storm with Dodger(our other lab mix that was killed last month  :'( )

Her outside last week...

and her wanting to be outside...

MassMama:
 ;D She is such a pretty dog Tonya!! Love the pic of her and summer!!

Patty S:
WOW Tonya, the precious face on that puppy made me fall in love with her on the spot! It's clear that she's dearly loved at your house, & she looks like a perky, intelligent member of your family! (I assumed that she's been spayed, since you didn't mention that Dodger was her baby.)

I remember reading your posts on GH when Dodger got run over, & I felt bad for you & the kids, cuz that's the way we've always seemed to lose our dogs & I know the heartbreak. I remember that you hadn't had Dodger for very long before he got killed... did Storm react to his being gone so suddenly? Will you be getting a new little companion for her? (She seems to have liked having a sidekick!)

Dianna:
My goodness, Tonya! Storm has really, really, really grown since the last time I saw a picture of her. She is a beautiful puppy dog.

I remember reading about Dodger getting ran over, too, and my heart broke for you. It is so hard to lose one of our pets. They are our babies...

I, too, am curious as to how Storm accepted Dodger being gone....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version