Author Topic: Trent the Sun conure  (Read 2112 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
Trent the Sun conure
« on: May 26, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »
Yesterday Trent went looking for me when I got home he stayed on my while I chatted on the computer with a friend.
Here he is watching the web cam not knowing I took this photo.

In this shot he saw him self and got down on my arm (he knows not to get on the key board) to look at his image  on the web cam..

He is a ham if he sees a camera also  he knows my phone takes photo's and always wants to see them.

Offline Patty S

Re: Trent the Sun conure
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »
Trent is SOOO cool, Jimmy! :yesssss:  Do you really think that he knows it's HIS pic he's looking at, or could he think it's another bird?  (Has he ever seen another Parrot, or does he think he's the only one?)  I think you're both lucky to have each other. :ThumbUp:

I don't mean to hijack your topic, but I'm wondering if you still have Wolfman. :SmileyQmarks:  And what about Gertrude?  I remember that she was pretty heart sick after Heathcliff died, but I don't recall hearing if she pulled out of her depression, or not.  :dunno:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 11:02:17 PM by Patty S »

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 06:36:17 AM »
Trent knows he is not the only Sun Conure around I have taken him to Pets Smart where I have a friend named Nancy he has seen the Conures as well as the Quakers they sell. Yes I still have old Wolfman he has been around for a while still loves to fly around and takes nothing off of Trent. Gertrude died in January almost a year to the day that Heathcliff died. Thanks for asking.

Offline Tonya

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 06:50:30 AM »
What a beautiful bird, Jimmy!! You have the coolest assortment of animals around and they are all so lucky to have you! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 10:16:20 AM »
Great shots Jimmy, it is so cool that he likes his pictures and will pose for you.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal