General Information > Events

SSH will be 2 years old

<< < (4/5) > >>

UNCLEG:
Had GREAT time in Chat, Jim.  Sorry I had to cut out early..the Gman needs his sleep. :mornincoffee: Thanx for all your hard work.

G

Jim:
I didn't last much longer either.  Most everyone was gone by 11.  I wonder if there is any interest to have a monthly chat, like on the last Wednesday of the month.  Or Friday?  Might be a good opportunity for everyone to get together.  Of course there doesn't have to be any schedule, the chat room is open all the time. 

Triss:
I would be up for that and think it is an awesome idea!

Jayrod1972:
Sorry I wasnt able to join in the chat, it has been really hectic around work and  :hot: that day and had to stay late, by the time I got home I was barley able to crawl up my 5 steps into the house. I do think its a good idea to have a monthly chat session.

Jim:

--- Quote from: Jim on Aug 01, 2008, 08:33:53 PM ---I wonder if there is any interest to have a monthly chat, like on the last Wednesday of the month.  Or Friday? 

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Triss on Aug 01, 2008, 09:11:58 PM ---I would be up for that and think it is an awesome idea!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jayrod1972 on Aug 07, 2008, 10:21:42 PM ---I do think its a good idea to have a monthly chat session.

--- End quote ---

Ok, any ideas/suggestions on a date and time?  I'm thinking it would be good to pick a specific time monthly, like the last Wednesday, or something like that instead of a date.  Any thoughts?  Are we the only 3 that are interested in this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version