General Information > Events

Investigation - Reevesville, SC (near St. George)

(1/9) > >>

Bonnie:
Ok, I am trying to get together an investigation in St. George SC. At this time I am unable to post any information, because I am still trying to obtain permission from the owner. However I need a rough estimate of the number of people that would like to attend. It would be on the first or third Saturday in the month. I hope to have more information by next week.

Let me know if you will be interested.

EDIT:  As of 10/26/08 we have completed this investigation and the summary is here: http://www.southernspirithunters.com/smf/index.php/topic,2358.msg56463.html#msg56463

Jim:
You know Dianna and I will be there.  I want to try out my Night Shot video.  :hb3:

UNCLEG:
UNCLEG would like to attend........What month are we looking at..............G will be out of town Sept 19th to 27th on a cruise.

Bonnie:
We will try to plan around that date because if we get to do the investigation we want as many of us to go that can. Also I believe that the 27th is our karaoke nite.

sunsoaker:
Wish I could do it... just too far and not enough $$ or leave time to get there.  :tickedoff:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version