General Information > Events

Investigation - Reevesville, SC (near St. George)

<< < (7/9) > >>

UNCLEG:
Just got back from Ghost hunt, finally got to meet Jim, Dianne and Bonnie. Had great time looking forward to next event.

Dianna:
We're baaaccckkkk! :grinnnn:

We had a great time tonight with the investigation. I still need to download my camera and see if I got anything on it.

I really feel that a spirit (or two) is sharing the house with our hostess. She says she has never seen anything, but that her ex-husband had. At least the spirit(s) is/are friendly and non-threatening.

The history of the house as she told me was that two people had died of natural causes there. If we find anything on the cameras or on the voice recorders, I am sure Aunt Bonnie and I will be researching it even further...

I am off to download the camera now and need to post a topic in our member's handshakes and hugs topic since we met Uncle G. He is a very nice fellow and we really enjoyed having him with us on the investigation. We will be looking forward to future investigations with him as part of the SSH team... :grinnnn:

Bonnie:
I just went through my pictures, and the only thing that I caught on film other than the ghost that Dianne and I caught on film, which one of us will post later, was some orbs, and I really don' t think that orbs can be used as proof of places being haunted because there are so many things that can cause them. (just my opinion)

I had a real nice time. I got to meet UG as well as my nephews girlfriend.
They are both very nice people and I am looking forward to more ghost hunts in the future.

Jim:
I downloaded both of my cameras and first pass didn't see anything except 2 orbs, both in the master bedroom.  Both appear to be dust orbs to me.  The video didn't get anything either.  I'll listen to the recordings and look at the pictures a little closer and write up something tomorrow.

We had a great time.  Thanks to UncleG for coming out.

Triss:
I cannot wait to see all of your pictures and hear more about the experience.  I loved the group shot of you all and am so happy to put a face with a name Uncle G. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version