General Information > Forum Guidelines, Help, News, Suggestions & Feedback

News - Halloween Theme

(1/15) > >>

Jim:
I'm currently working on getting the Halloween theme set up.  Effective 1 Oct, everyone will be changed to it.  I will provide the option for you to individually change back to this theme from within your profile just like with the Christmas theme last year.  

As of right now you will still have access to the Arcade from the Halloween theme.  I'm working on getting the Chat working but if I don't get that finished for Halloween, I'm sure we can do without it for a month.

Jim:
Got everything finished for the Halloween theme.  I'll activate it for everyone this weekend.  Be sure and let me know once it is turned on if you have problems.  As a last resort, you can always change back to this theme.

Triss:
Looking forward to it! 

Jim:
It will only show the users in chat at the bottom of the index page, not both like I have it now.  Additionally it will not show the number of users in chat because the menu is not really a button.  None of these things are really needed anyway.

After I reset the default theme to the Halloween theme this weekend, if for some reason you want to change back to this theme, please let Dianna or I know and we will change it back for you.  I was planning on making it selective but there are some other themes that I have been experimenting with and they aren't finished.  Wouldn't want someone to select one of those and not understand why everything doesn't work.

Penny:
Sounds good to me Jim.,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version