Spirit Hunting > Other

Tarot Cards - 2

<< < (5/5)

duh:
That is a very interesting point.  I'm blunt to the point of rude - ok well past the point of rude - and the cards have always seemed that way too.  I frequently struggle to find wording that isn't offensive.  Maybe Dianna's love deck would be much better for me.

Dianna:
That is a pretty deck, Shaman... :grinnnn:

I really think that the Llewellyn deck is a beautifully illustrated deck. It is based on the legends and mythology of Wales. One day I will have that deck, but for now, I haven't had much interest in reading cards. I feel scatter-brained, if that makes sense and might would have a hard time learning the cards... :Wacko:

When I was younger, I was told I was too honest, too blunt, and that I hurt others' feelings. I have learned some tact in my older years...  :wink5:

bestofour:

--- Quote from: duh on Jan 16, 2010, 08:52:08 PM ---That is a very interesting point.  I'm blunt to the point of rude - ok well past the point of rude - and the cards have always seemed that way too.  I frequently struggle to find wording that isn't offensive.  Maybe Dianna's love deck would be much better for me.

--- End quote ---

I like people who don't play games and say it like it is.  It saves feelings in the end to me.

But Dianna, you can be honest with a little tact.  :Halo: :Whis:

Shaman:
Dianna, I agree with you about the Llewellyn deck.  I think I could fall in love with them too.  The representations are truly beautiful and I think I would very much enjoy looking at them when doing readings. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version