Gardening > Houseplants

House Plants

<< < (2/7) > >>

plants n pots:
Bonnie - they all look so healthy!
And I just love all your ceramic planters - they are so unique and pretty!

Tonya:
Beautiful plants Bonnie!! I don't think I have ever seen a Voodoo plant. It is so cool!! I almost bought a pineapple the other day to start a pineapple plant- did you start your own or did you buy the plant?? Was that a Wandering Jew I saw in the next to last pic on the left side? I thought they were outdoor plants.

Bonnie:
Thanks ladies.

I bought one pineapple plant but started the other two that I have.

Tonya, I think that plant is some type of Wandering Jew, but I'm not sure. I have some growing outside as well as inside. I have three that are growing in jars of water like the one below.

As for the Voodoo plant. I'm not sure if that is the real name of it. My son works at the prison here and they have a plant sale every year. The plants are grown by the inmates as well as veggies and stuff that they eat. The proceeds go to buy more seeds and other garden needs.

I bought a Banana Tree, Ornemental Pepper and the plant that they called a Voodoo plant.

Bonnie

Tonya:
I just traded my pothos/philo in water to a friend of mine for her mopping my kitchen(Doug spilled KoolAid on my kitchen floor and I didn't want to mop and she offered). I accepted and paid her with that one, an aloe, a few starts off of a "carrion" cactus that angelblossom sent me and a baby AV that I grew from a leaf in water. Made Doug happy and I didn't have to mop.....I so need to get her phone number.  ;D

duh:
I don't have pictures but I do have houseplants.  I have an av that I need to find a shadier spot for. 

An epi that should bloom this year if it stops growing new arms everywhere.  I've never see a plant so determined to quadruple in size in no time that this one.  I'm looking forward to seeing it bloom.

A groundcover succulent that is pink, white and green.

A jade of course

A purple passion

3 orchids

a kalanchoe

A croton

and one oxlias (shamrock)  Purple and Green with pink flowers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version