Author Topic: Looking for Diabetic Recipes  (Read 1743 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Looking for Diabetic Recipes
« on: Jul 15, 2009, 07:42:24 AM »
Well I lost all my recipes.  Talk about getting hurt.  Of all the files I lost those hurt the worst.  But maybe it's a good thing.  It forces me to rebuild my computerized cookbook with diabetic recipes.  So if you have any I would appreciate them.   Thanks in advance.

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
Re: Looking for Diabetic Recipes
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
Tammy, sorry to hear of your troubles. I have a "cook book" of low carb recipes. Actually, I have a couple of them. They are on my computer. Though they are not specifically "diabetic", low carb foods are good for diabetics.  Some of the recipes use off the wall ingredients, but most use normal everyday stuff. Are you on dial-up, or do you have high speed? Either way, if you are interested, pm me your email and we'll figure out a way to get them to you.
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »
i'm on dial-up but if you just e-mail me a few at a time I should be able to do it.  Right now I'm looking for snacks first.  I so don't cook big meals anymore.  it's just too much work for one person. 

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »
I totally get that. It's only me here normally and I just don't cook. ha ha.  I will see if I can extract individual recipes from the file..
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #4 on: Jul 16, 2009, 02:36:39 PM »
thankyou, I hope you find a way.

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #5 on: Jul 16, 2009, 07:26:29 PM »
Check your email if you haven't already.

Offline Skhilled

• Retro Gamer!
« Reply #6 on: Jul 26, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »
If I ever get the chance to post links I'll add a few sites for you. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal