Spirited Places > Other Places

Insane Asylums

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jim:
We talked about trying to schedule a trip to Waverly Hills as they provide guided tours or lock-ins.  I'll have to go look for that topic...oh here it is:

http://www.southernspirithunters.com/smf/index.php/topic,21.0.html

After the economy turned the way it did, we just stopped talking about it.  Maybe some day!  I think it would be interesting but scary too.  Sounds like fun to me!

laura:
Thanks for digging that up Jim.  It was interesting to read that article in there.  It's a shame that none of you ever got to go.  My mother would LOVE to go to a place like that.  Not me.  I'm too wimpy.  But I love reading about it from the comfort of my own home.   :smile:

Jayrod1972:
I think the t.v. shows that have shown the Aslyum where Ghost Hunters and the one that comes on Travel Channel with the guy named Zack. I am not sure if Paranormal State did a investigation there or not.

Penny:
Great link Tina.

I would love to go to a place like that, but i do know that i wouldnt be carrying some little dinky flashlight though.

Dianna:
I would love to visit the Waverly Hills Sanitarium. I don't know that I would want to stay all night there though for an investigation... :giggle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version