Spirited Places > Homes

My House

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jayrod1972:
Whoa, That was some awesome infromation thank you Bonnie. So thats why they tell kids not to sit too close the telly. I am going to try the well lit room first, because we do play with the her lamp on with a dim bulb and post if it works. The ginger i can not do, that makes me ill anyway, found that out when I drank Ginger Ale one Christmas...  :BigGrin:

Jayrod1972:
I have tried playing the video games with a brighter light and sat further away from the t.v., I did not get nausiated but, did get a headache.

Jim:
Sounds like you made some progress though.  May need to move a bit closer or use a brighter light.  Kepp tweaking the remedies and you may fine what works well.

Wrennie:
wow, interesting info Bonnie. Glad your daughters room isnt haunted Jayrod.

Jayrod1972:
Wrennie it might be, my daughter came into the room one day said she was scared, we kept on hearing a knocking sound but I will post that in the ghost stories section, I got more to tell. 

I stuck with sitting at the end of the bed with the ceiling light on and hat seems to work, I am able to play alot longer, now just gotta put the controlers down earlier than I am.... any cures for that?     :rofl1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version