Spirit Hunting > Basic Tools And Equipment

Handy Dandy Equipment Case

<< < (6/7) > >>

Jim:

--- Quote from: Dianna on Jan 15, 2010, 04:06:40 PM ---Jason, I think the case in reply #6 came from Harbor Freight. If not, I am sure Jim will be along in a bit to correct me... :BigGrin:

--- End quote ---

Yep, the case came from Harbor Freight and the foam is included.  It's actually a tool case for a computer mechanic.  :grinnnn:

Your investigation sounds like it will be interesting.

OhioHauntedPlaces:
Yeah i know my group has been asked to be guest investigators on some cases we are going to be investigating a haunted Brewery building here in Ohio.And then there is a bar here in Ohio its built on top of tunnels under the city where a demonic entity that is living in there and much more

Jim:
Good stuff.  Once you get your name out there, maybe you will get lots more activity.  TAPS has shown us that there are lots of places to investigate.

bestofour:
Harbor Freight is a great place for inexpensive stuff of all sorts.  If you have one in your town check it out.  My husband is a plumber and gets a lot of tools there.

OhioHauntedPlaces:
I'm so not happy with this company that i ordered of my gear case off.Here they failed to tell me that it was on back order and here they canceled my order today.They didn't even bother sending me a e-mail at all saying what was going on.I'm so not recommending them to any of my friends.I could go on about them but i am not going too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version