Spirit Hunting > Other

ouija boards

(1/4) > >>

bayou girl:
so, i'm just curious about opinions...

i've never had one.  i had a great aunt who was very spiritual and "in tune" who said that they are like opening the door to a stranger in a big city.  you  might get someone nice on the other side, you might not.  you also might be trying to let someone nice in when someone not so nice bullies their way past.  i have liked, and believed, that analogy, so never let my kids have them either.  what do you think?

Jessica:
We used to have one when we were kids.  One made by Parker Brothers. :giggle:  I don't think I believe in them.  Not the Parker Brothers ones anyways.

Tina:
When I would ask to play ouija when I had rfriends over my mother would always say it is not a game. She believed. To me it was a fun way to spook my friends. It was just a game.

Dianna:
I am afraid of them. They are used as a tool that opens a portal to the other side. Like your aunt told you, you never know what you might reach. If you really want to use the board, I would suggest having someone that has experience with it to help keep you safe...

Here is a topic you might find interesting. And here is another...

sunsoaker:
I played with a couple of friends once when I was a kid. The little thingy moved around when we asked it questions, though I know I wasn't pushing it, I was never sure that someone else wasn't. Nothing happened though that would have indicated that we let any kind of spirit through.. good or bad.

That aside, I don't remember the name of the book (or it might have been a movie) that was supposed to be based on a true story where this group on vacation found a ouija board carved into the table in the house they rented, and using a glass, decided to try it out. When they did, all kinds of bad things started happening and didn't stop when the quit using it. Like they opened some sort of portal or something.  I've not ever had any desire to even look at one since then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version