Spirited Places > Homes

Why do ghosts disappear?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dianna:
I think the scary figure must be a bad spirit, Sheri, and the other spirits realize that and don't want anything to do with him. Sort of like how we living people will avoid someone who is bad. :wink5: 

As for them going into hiding during "events", it is possible. Or they may still be hanging around watching the festivities, but they aren't as noticeable... :grinnnn:

I've read lots of reports where house renovations cause spirits to appear. I am wondering if your new stairs are stirring things up around there... :BigGrin:

bestofour:
we actually haven't seen anyone hanging around lately.  I wonder where they went.  I wish they'd tell me.  Do they visit other houses?

bestofour:
I have a new friend in the house.  It is a man but built differently than the scary man.  He's shorter than the scary man and stockier, broad shoulders.   He's like the scary man in that I get to see a fuller figure of him rather than just the fly by spirit thing.

bayou girl:
that's cool sheri.  i wonder where he came from and why? or if he is the fly by guy, who just decided if the scary guy didn't run you off, you were going to stay and he'd come out to play?

Dianna:
Sheri, you need to hang your camera around your neck. :grinnnn: Have you tried capturing EVP yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version