Spirit Hunting > Other

Gotta question concerning signs

(1/2) > >>

UNCLEG:
OK I got to ask, do any of you believe in signs,  Why or why not?
and if you do how do you interpret a sign, resources, etc...

I'm just curious, I heard folks say "that's a sign"  in reference to occurrence, natural or not.

The reason I ask is I have this crazy mocking bird that is constantly trying to attack his image in the glass doors on my house or it least that is what it seems to be.  Anyway I spent several days at home over the Holidays and had to much free time to think and I wondered could it be a sign, if there are signs, and if so what does it mean?  Like I said I had a lot of free time to think :ScratchHead:

I thought this may be an interesting subject to discuss.

later,
G

Triss:
I do believe in signs.  And your talk of birds reminds me of a specific sign that I see in them all of the time.  My brother Jake passed away 14 years ago and he always thought of the hawk as his bird.  Immediately following his death, I would see hawks all over the place, in places I would not normally see them and always have a feeling of peace when I saw them knowing he was watching out for me.  I do not see them so much now but each and every time I do, I have that same feeling and know I am being watched over.

As for your mocking bird?  I have no idea what it could mean.

Dianna:
Legree, I believe mockingbirds are aggressive toward each other and other birds. I am wondering if he is attacking his reflection in the glass because he believes it is "another" bird? It could be as simple as that. :)

Something that you could try would be to break up the reflection in the glass by using some of the "clings" that you could find in the dollar stores. I have some on my patio doors because hummingbirds have flown into them one too many times. :wink5: If this solves the problem, then you will know that it wasn't caused by some deeper meaning...

Bonnie:
If it is a sign, I would associate it with death .

UNCLEG:
Dianne, that is exactly what I think, just thought it would be a good intro into subject of signs.  I believe this bird is part Loon  :rofl1:  Oh I kill myself sometimes :laughpound:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version