Spirit Hunting > Basic Tools And Equipment

Home built night vision?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jim:
Trying to make my head swell again.  I don't know.  I was thinking of looking for one of the Sony video cameras that comes with the "night vision".  I may have to take a look at the disopsable digital camera the next time I go in CVS though just to see what it looks like.  The instructions on the net say it just takes a switch, a male USB cable, some diodes, and a couple of battery holders.  Might be a good project for a rainy day.

Bonnie:
I don't know what the weather is like there, but it has been raining a whole lot hear, so get busy.

Jim:
I've been watching several of the sony video cameras on ebay. I'm going to see what they go for before I start another project. They are all used and one ends tonight so I should be able to see what they are going for. If it's about the same that I paid for the one I have, I may go that route because it has so much more capability. I need another gadget!

Dianna:
You know the gadgets that you collect aren't so bad. It is all those remotes!

I was thinking it would be nice to have this little gadget when we go on the tour for the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon...

Jim:
Not enough time left to get one of these built.  I was in CVS the other day and it appears that they still sell those cameras. 

We'll just have to be satisfied with some digital camera shots and some voice recordings I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version