Author Topic: We got new kitties  (Read 2494 times)

littlebrat

We got new kitties
« on: Jun 17, 2007, 04:24:02 AM »
We got new kitties. They are Tortise Shell Calico's. I hope the pictures aren't too big because I have no way to photoshop them and make them smaller...

Mocha

Genifae

We got these kitties from Elizabeth. (She is the one Chokabo came from) They are 11 weeks old. Chokabo is now 13 weeks old and his hair is growing out a little bit. This is the most recent picture I have of him.

Nekki Baby  :laughmao:

Offline Patty S

Re: We got new kitties
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
Oh, they're darling, April! They don't look to be much smaller than Chokabo!  How is he doing with them? (I'll bet he feels like he's being ganged up on!)

How is Jason taking to the zoo you've started? (I'll bet HE feels like he's being ganged up on!) :laughmao:

littlebrat

« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »
Actually the zoo is pretty even... lol.... Chokabo gangs up on them all on his own he terrorizes them both... I dunno how they put up with him and not knock the bejeepers out of him

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2007, 12:45:13 PM »
Gosh, April, that puppy looks like it would freeze to death if you turn the a/c on! Put some clothes on that poor, little critter!  :laugh1:

Looks like you are filling your house up with four-legged babies. Won't be long before you will have to move again, to a larger house, if you don't stop soon!  :laughmao:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal