Author Topic: They knowI'm coming to say the least!  (Read 4465 times)

wicci2flow

They knowI'm coming to say the least!
« on: Feb 23, 2011, 06:29:23 PM »
 :waiting:    I had one of my first experiences when still a teen, with somone who was a non believe,along for the ride. You know how on Holloween you get someone who dares this and that? :happy:
   I dared a kid who thought he could not walk away without the win of any dare,an scared the pee right out of him  :giggle:
 Simply to walk the whole graveyard. Of which are full of stories,full moons and spooks that come with those storeis, it was suppose to just be a funny,for holloween.
But I have this little troll like spirit that has been with me since birth and likes to start mischeif!
  Anyway we were walking along,reading grave markers when I seen one that interst me
I introduce myself to the spirit and start a conversation,when he looks at me like 'I what are you doing?' "They have lonely days to,how often do your relitives just come visit after your dead? What you never talked to ghosts before?  least to say Sam, decides he doesn't like him, so he starts messing with him.
Flip of his hair,tap on the shoulder, than we get almost to the gate when he says" prove you can see ghosts?"
I told him about one of his relatives that was buried there. He ask me;name and where the grave was in the graveyard,I told him. So he wants me to go where I said and see if I am right. I say "don't believe me go look for yourself ,if I'm wrong I am a fake if I'm right I'm not right?" " ya"
wrong,that's not prove. If there is troll next to you while you stand at the grave,than I'm for real!
He gets there and reads, than looks down. he ran passed me screamin on his way to the turck.
He said this creature pinched him,than yelled,and started chasing him. I laughed so hard I cryed.
He to say the least,never spoke to me again,in fact he avoided me the rest of that school year.

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
Re: They knowI'm coming to say the least!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2011, 06:36:15 PM »
:giggle: that's funny.  some folks just don't get it.
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

wicci2flow

« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2011, 11:40:28 PM »
 :yikes:    They do make it easy. More fun then taking city folk snip hunting.
 :naughty:    Me! all the way.
I never understood why only use half your brain ablities,I suppose once your guardians become like an exrta finger,you might well show imm off .Haahaha
Now your turn...wanta story please,If I may? :good2: 

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2011, 08:41:23 PM »
Cool story wicci.
This is me ->?

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »
I think that is great!  Love it!

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal