General Information > Events

cal/spring/anyone ready 4 hunt?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bonnie:
Sounds great. Let us know how it goes.

wicci2flow:
hay u
       ya, I am gettin kinda the cabin fever effect happening so I will be happy to get out and about after a extra cold winter. We do alot of camping anyway,but my hiking is limited,so 4 wheelers to take up the slack, looking forward to doing something with my given talents thanks to your insight.

Triss:
Looking forward to hearing about all you find!

wicci2flow:
 :tapfoot1:    :freezin:    Still waitin for Jack Frost to go to bed. He seems to be enjoying trying to make us beleive that the next Ice age has come upon us.
I have five bucks riding on facebook that our little/no snow day town, is about to claim one tomarrow.   :gahh:
The map is laid out, and trails have been planned,but alas no fun,   :waiting:
 till we can at least go out the door without becoming popcicle people.
So my hunts are rolled paper till further notice. 

wicci2flow:
 :hobbyhorse:  Havin the the sun finally stay :tapfoot1:     I am going to take the chance next week,to go for a ride with some freinds of ours and check out some of the old ruins and history of my area.
This area is really great with history and I am lucky enough to have a guide,whom was not only raised here,but was forestry and comes from a long line of railroad workers. So we are going to map out the trail and locations of possible ghosts from traumas/an-or/those whom simply chose to stay behind after leaving this world. I would like to match this event with history of our area so, to make sure my visions are correct(my being out of scope for awhile) I will have both my library friend an guide know the details,and myself informed only of map and basic history.

So it looks like step by step my adventure is falling into its place.  Spring hunt :banana02:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version