Author Topic: Kholrabi  (Read 5544 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Kholrabi
« on: Mar 02, 2011, 06:07:47 PM »
Would anyone happen to have some kholrabi seeds they would be willing to share.  I thought I had some but I don't and I can't spend any money until May.  I've always wanted to grow them but never got around to it.  I might have some seeds to trade for them I just haven't really sorted through what I have at the moment.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
Re: Kholrabi
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2011, 07:10:27 AM »
I'll check for you, Tammy, i am starting all my plants today or tomorrow....i am pretty sure i have lots.

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2011, 11:23:14 AM »
Thanks Penny.  It's nice to see you posting.  I didn't see you for awhile.  What all are you planning to start?  I put in my second planting of radishes tomorrow.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 2011, 06:33:59 AM »
Thanks Penny.  It's nice to see you posting.  I didn't see you for awhile.  What all are you planning to start?  I put in my second planting of radishes tomorrow.

Hiya Tammy.......so far i plan on tomatoes, peppers, beans, peas, small melons, i really need to narrow it down.
Are you looking for any tomatoes??

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #4 on: Mar 04, 2011, 08:07:42 AM »
I've got some seeds planted but so far only one of them has sprouted.  I've just put 3 more seeds in and I've got my fingers crossed.  This is what I get for not using them the year that I get them.  But I had more seeds than I could use so this happened. 

I was trying to find the sweetest tomato.  So I'll hang on to what I have for the moment.  Thank you for the offer though.  I really appreciate it.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2011, 07:23:20 AM »
I have looked and looked, and I'm sorry Tammy....i dont have any left, i thought for sure that i did, and cant find it.

Hopefully you'll find some, if i do come across it, i will send it on to you.

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #6 on: Mar 16, 2011, 08:40:24 AM »
I'm sure I will or there is always next year.

Today I want to get out there and plant the Romaine.  I love romaine.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal