Gardening > Vegetables and Fruit

"Fruits & Nuts" 2011

(1/3) > >>

duh:
I'm excited, my plum tree has flowers on it.  Everything else is barely buded but the plum is definitely raring to go.  I'm hoping I get some fruit off of it this year. 

I have Pears, Cherries, Plum, blueberry and blackberry.  What do you have and how is it doing?

bestofour:
The blooms are already gone off the plum trees but a few are left on the pear.  Is it too early for blooms on the apple trees because I haven't noticed any on them.

I can't remember if we'll get pecans this year or not.  Sometimes it's every other year but they've produced the last 2 years in a row.

duh:
My plum is if full flower at the moment and the pears are just getting started.  The cherry still look like they are barely budding.  Today at Wally world they had an Alberta Peach for 18.00 dollars I was sorely tempted I'll tell you.  It was a semi dwarf.

duh:
This is so exciting!  One of the cuttings from both the Moonglo and the Bartlett Pears have started to sprout flowers and leaves.  Isn't that so cool?  I had my fingers crossed but I wasn't at all sure that it would work. 

Tina:
It is exciting, Tammy. I hope they grow and produce for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version