Spirited Places > Other Places

1st segment of1900's hospital...PUT TO REST....LEAVING SPIRITS A RELEASE

<< < (4/4)

wicci2flow:

--- Quote from: Penny on Oct 13, 2011, 07:18:32 AM ---It looks like somthing in the first picture, right in the middle coming out of the tree's...by the orange pylon/white box.

Great pics too!!   THATS THEM

--- End quote ---

wicci2flow:
 :Watching:  BACK W/ NEWPAPER

Jim:
When posting photos, it's always best to post the unaltered photo.  That way we start without any adjustments having been made.  I have a number of editing programs that I like to run these through that can sometimes bring out what you are seeing.  I don't even bother with photos that have already been filtered.

bestofour:
It's hard to tell if it's a glare but I see what you're talking about.  I also think I see a few orbs.

wicci2flow:
Yes, Jim,that would be great,   :good2:  I will make the album public on Photo bucket so you can do just that,give me till Dec 2nd,to do it look forward to yr investigation of pictures further.The first 2are the orginals,an will label album,simple for yr purpose...Thanks :grinnnn:
As far as the orbs,n reference to comment...thought that might be what was there,but have never seen one but n pictures till that day,so look and see what u think. B,she has my # if have questions too!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version