Spirited Places > Other Places

1st segment of1900's hospital...PUT TO REST....LEAVING SPIRITS A RELEASE

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jim:
If you rotate the image at Photobucket, it will show correctly here.  You may have to rotate it then upload it again.  If that is the case, post the links here and I will fix the other post.  Also I would prefer if you confine this to one topic, instead of posting multiple topics about the same thing with updates.

wicci2flow:
LOVE THE PAGE GRAPHICS  WAY TO COOl. :9536:

:dancingbunny:   Well everyone here is,the end of my story :shy: 
There is inculded material of the last segment,a proper newspaper-readable,at the end of the story for review.

I did some work with my photos,n different lites,tones,ect. Looking to give me more insite,into what I was relizeing...I was seeing! I had caught It on a phone camera!!!!!What I was seeing was a man an a child right in front of me coming down the road!!SEE THROUGH PEOPLE Comin Towards me!!!  :yikes:    :yikes:    :yikes:
 It took a few to  :idea:   get camera out NOW!!!!

I was so thrilled to see it was the spirits I knew were still there....had also found me a point of interest. Whenever I drove up that little hill,sit on the side porch(Of which is the 1 pic's that has the apple tree-n it,I would talk to them as though they were alive. I am so glad not to have missed their departure from them which they had remained for one reason or another

wicci2flow:
       [IMG 

wicci2flow:

Good bye Ol'girl

wicci2flow:
THANKS
--- Quote from: Jim on Oct 02, 2011, 08:02:27 PM ---If you rotate the image at Photobucket, it will show correctly here.  You may have to rotate it then upload it again.  If that is the case, post the links here and I will fix the other post.  Also I would prefer if you confine this to one topic, instead of posting multiple topics about the same thing with updates.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version