General Information > Events

Southern Spirit Hunters - 1 year old

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dianna:
Aunt Bonnie is baby-sitting for a few days, but we have something that is "in the works". It won't be on Southern Spirit Hunter's anniversary, but we will get it together somehow...

patches:

--- Quote ---Maybe we could all get in the Spirit Lounge on Monday about 8 PM and   a few.
--- End quote ---

:Wow: Jim, that really sounds like a great idea,  :idea: as long as there's chocolate milk in some of those mugs!  :laughmao:

Jim:

--- Quote from: patches on Jul 28, 2007, 01:53:20 PM ---
--- Quote ---Maybe we could all get in the Spirit Lounge on Monday about 8 PM and   a few.
--- End quote ---

:Wow: Jim, that really sounds like a great idea,  :idea: as long as there's chocolate milk in some of those mugs!  :laughmao:

--- End quote ---

Of course!  The neat thing about the net is everyone can have their favorite beverage.  Mmmmmm a mug of chocolate milk sounds soooo good.  :ThumbUp:

Patty S:
OK Boss... I'm totally confused now!

--- Quote ---
* ...put an error at the end of each table...
* ...transfer the database...
* ...create the database using my server control panel and PHPmyAdmin which should already be on my server...
* ...create a SQL database user...
* learn how to use an FTP client...
* FTP the SMF software upgrade package to our host...
* ...my settings.php file was missing...
* FTP ed it to the folder where my settings file was...
* All I had to do was download the structure and the data in SQL from the existing forum, upload it to our host and run the update....
* ...:Wow:
* It's something I enjoy doing...I believe when you enjoy doing something, you will always find time to get-r-done.
--- End quote ---

#1 -I had no idea you were doing all that! :yikes: (Even though I don't have a clue as to what the heck you're talking about there)! 

#2 -I'm sure glad it was you (not me) doing it. :grinnnn:

#3 - I'm even "gladder" that you enjoy it, cuz if you didn't, it sounds like none of us would be here! :Yahoo:

--- Quote ---Anyone have ideas for our 1 year celebration?
--- End quote ---
:idea: Well I was sorta thinking along the lines of you springing for plane tickets (or gas money, for the non-flyers) so we could all get together & celebrate!  Maybe while we're at it, we could pick corn for you, help Dianna with her canning, do a little weeding... & give your pool chemicals a run for their money! :Whis:

--- Quote ---Aunt Bonnie mentioned a cemetery vigil but the 30th is on Monday and I have to work that day.
--- End quote ---

So, who wants to hang around a cemetary during the day, anyway? :nutz: (You don't "work" nights, big guy, other than doing stuff around here, which, BTW, you don't need to bother trying to explain it to us... unless you really want to!) :kissies:

Folks do things like having National Days of Prayer, Great American Smoke-Outs & stuff like that all the time... so if you think it's too late for you to buy plane tickets/send gas money, hows about we each just go to a cemetary of our choosing (about an hour after dark on Monday) & do vigil stuff & maybe try some astral projection/bilocating, then report back here during the week if we run across each other? :Glee: :laughmao:

Well, you DID ask for suggestions, you know!

Happy Birthday SouthernSpiritHunters.com
Thanx, Jim, Dianna & Bonnie, for bringing us all together & making SSH such a happy place for us to land! :NewHug::grouphug::NewHug:

*Something that our members might not be aware of, is that Bonnie is a vested partner in this Website, & deserves our thanx too, for providing us with such a terrific "home"!

MassMama:
 :laughmao: Patty
Well I was sorta thinking along the lines of you springing for plane tickets (or gas money, for the non-flyers) so we could all get together & celebrate!  Maybe while we're at it, we could pick corn for you, help Dianna with her canning, do a little weeding... & give your pool chemicals a run for their money!
 :laughmao: :laughmao: :laughmao: :laughmao: That would be fun!!  :ThumbUp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version