General Information > Events

Southern Spirit Hunters - 1 year old

<< < (2/4) > >>

sunsoaker:
You have done a great job with this board Jim. I don't know where you find the time between work, the veggie garden, and the karaoke business (I know it's Dianna's, but you go with her), and all the other stuff the two of you are always up to. Your days must be longer than mine! Anyhow, great job on the board.

Jim:
Thanks for the kind words Barb.  It's something I enjoy doing just like all the other things you mentioned.  I believe when you enjoy doing something, you will always find time to get-r-done.  These endeavors are always a learning experience for me and I don't ever intend to stop learning.

Our aim in creating this forum was to create a community where our friends (members) could come and feel right at home.  It has evolved into some broader topics that may have not been planned from the start but that is what keeps it lively and interesting.

We definitely appreciate all the members that make this community what it is today. 

Thank you all for being a part of Southern Spirit Hunters.

MassMama:
 :ThumbUp: you have done a great job with this site!! as well as make sure things run nice and smooth!!
All the tech stuff is over my head  :SmileyQmarks: I just have no clue!! But we are lucky that you have it down!!
Thanks Jim for all the hard work you put into this site I love it here!!  :ThumbUp:

I am just sad I am so far away for any celabrating :Crybaby2:

Jim:
So far we haven't really planned much to celebrate.  Aunt Bonnie mentioned a cemetery vigil but the 30th is on Monday and I have to work that day.  We can't do much on Saturday with Dianna working so we may just have a few beers tonight and a few on Monday night and call that the celebration.  Maybe we could all get in the Spirit Lounge on Monday about 8 PM and  :beer3: a few.

MassMama:
Sounds like a plan!!  :beer3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version