Author Topic: "new" yard cats  (Read 4700 times)

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
"new" yard cats
« on: Jul 10, 2014, 10:56:24 PM »
we still have garfield, but we have some more cats that have taken up residence.  we are slowly getting the all spayed/neutered.

this is momma kitty.  she had a litter of kittens under the shed.  4 of them.

this is 2 of them.  "snowball" (I call it ashes) and "blackie" although he isn't all the way black.  he has orange tufts behind his ears.

and snowball being a prince(ss?)  this cat just looks like a "she" but we don't know yet, they still are not handle-able.

momma is though and goes monday to keep her from giving us any more presents.  the other two from the litter are black and white like mom, only one has more white than the other.  enough to tell them apart.  there is a male floating around, i will get his picture eventually.  robert can pick them up, i can't. not that i actually try much.
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
Re: "new" yard cats
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2014, 11:14:02 PM »
Pretty kitties!
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2014, 07:18:30 AM »
Pretty cats. I especially like the colorings on 'ashes',
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: Jul 11, 2014, 09:55:53 PM »
i think ashes is very pretty too.  i'm pretty sure there is some siamese in there somewhere...

here is a picture of momma kitty, fred, and blackie.  you can see fred's white nose pretty good here

and garfield isn't new, but this is a picture of him now. he's old, decrepit, and needs a vet but no one can handle him.  i don't want to get eaten alive, and you'd need welder's gloves and a leather apron to deal with him.  it isn't worth it if he is relatively happy.  and he seems so.
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 2014, 11:47:59 AM »
we used to have 2 cats, GB and Jockey, who were black with the white socks.  Love that look.  Hope they keep the mice and squirrels away for you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal