Beyond The Spirits > DIY Angels and Demons

Chester Drawer Problems

(1/2) > >>

I bought a chester drawer at auction and paid more than I should of.  I think maybe 45 dollars.  I didn't check it out well so when I got it home and started filling it with projects I found that the runners were half plastic and had worn out.  Well I've been fighting it for about 2 years now I think.  Finally I went to the local hardware store and had him order me some that are the bottom attachments like it had.  They are in today so I'm going into town later to pick them up.  Wish me luck.

Good luck, Tammy.

I think I need a handyman.  So now I have to try and save up for that.

I fixed that problem.  i got rid of the Chester drawers. :laughmao:

bayou girl:


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version