Beyond The Spirits > Hobbies

charity quilts

(1/20) > >>

duh:
I've started sandwiching the 10th charity quilt.  It is a sampler and I have no idea how to quilt it but hopefully something will come to me.  Right now I'm ironing the back and then I'll have to cut the binding from the backing.  I hate it when they leave it all together. 

I'm going to use this thread for all of the charity quilts except the spanish bond that is still in process.  I counted and I've got 8 in process.  Way to many.

duh:
10th charity quilt has to go back.  It needs a split back to be able to fit and i've never done that.  i understand the theory but I'm not going to try it on my own.  I checked with my mentor Scott and she agrees so I put a note on it so I won't forget.  At least I got it ironed.

Tina:
Good of you to make it easier for the next person to work on a project.

duh:
Thanks.

I ironed down the binding on quilt 9 the Oh Susannah john deere tractor quilt.  This will mean less fighting with it when I put it on.

duh:
I've started the binding process.  I wanted to hold it for applique or queen bee's but I just couldn't.  it bothered me just sitting there almost finished.  Who Knew!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version