Beyond The Spirits > Hobbies

Blooming Nine Patch

(1/11) > >>

duh:
The class won't start for this until the beginning of August but since I've already started the process I thought I would go ahead and start the topic. 

This pattern requires 8 fabrics and a whole bunch of cutting.  Fortunately Carol had me buy a little extra of each fabric because while cutting I made two mistakes.  Today I cut from 10a.m. until 2:30pm and that was the second time so needless to say I came home and fell asleep. 

It is a gorgeous pattern and I look forward to doing it.  This is a large one and will be for my sliding glass door.  So 6 1/2 feet by 6 feet approximately.  It will be the largest one I have done. 

We also discussed two other classes I would like to take.  One is for a little wallet which will also teach how to put in a snap and how to put in a zipper at the top of a pocket.  Both things I don't know how to do.  So it was a busy productive day.  I also managed to make a meeting.

Tina:
Wow, that is large.

duh:
Yes it is.  But then so is a sliding glass door.  It will be beautiful I think so well worth the effort.

duh:
Class starts on thursday which is why I had to finish Garden Constellation.  Now if I can just get done with the raggedy brick I'll feel pretty good.

duh:
I lost the supply list for the class.  So I'm having a panic attack about arriving without the proper equipment.  It's always something.  I'm going to rent a machine there so at least I won't have that to worry about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version