Beyond The Spirits > Hobbies

Everything Quilted

(1/16) > >>

duh:
 :ScratchHead:  i think I'll continue this thread for all the little things that don't fit anywhere else in the quilting topics.  i might be wrong and it might not be used.  I just can't think well right now.

I received a package of fabric from an online quilting friend who had the task of cleaning out her sisters stash.  She also had diabetes so the lady thought of me when considering how to share out the fabric.  That is really cool.  There are several south western panels and art quilt fabrics so it is a great assemble of fabrics.  I'm a lucky girl.

Tina:
That is so cool, Tammy. I am glad she thought of you.

duh:
Me too, she is a nice lady.

Today it is already to hot to quilt in the craftroom at the south end of the house.  So either I drag it all out into the great room and work on it in front of the a/c unit or give up on it until night time when I never manage to get back to it.

duh:
The Machine Applique class didn't take long at all which was good because i didn't get breakfast before I left the house.  I took the first meds of the day at 2pm not a good time.

I found out a lot of the problem with my machine applique was the wrong foot.  I needed an "open toe" foot.  (thank you jenn for saving the post)  So now I'll be able to see what I'm doing.  I also found out the difference between steam and seam and heat and bond.  Who knew?

Tina:
Never quit learning, Tammy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version