Beyond The Spirits > In The News

I Carry A Gun!

<< < (7/11) > >>

Jim:
I imagine most of you saw this on Facebook but if you didn't it's worth seeing the entire thing.  This guy is right!  He is addressing the Greensboro, NC city council which was considering cancelling a gun show due to the Parkland Florida shooting.

bayou girl:
Scott got a new gun this week.  He got an M & P shield 45.  He had an M & P Shield 40, but wanted to standardize all our guns.  he already had 2 45s one of which I'd been asking him to give me.  So now I have my 45 and he has 2.  he was able to trade the 40 for the 45. even swap.

Jim:
Outstanding!  Smith & Wesson makes a very popular handgun.  You can get the shield in a number of calibers and it is small enough that it is easily concealed when carrying. 

Standardization is a plus when buying ammo.  I tried to get Dianna to go with a 9mm when she got her last pistol but she really likes the .380.  So right now I have 2 - 9mm and Dianna has a .380 and a .32.

Dianna:
And a 22.  :grinnnn:

bayou girl:
:giggle:  well, we have the 3 .45s, a 9mil, a .380, and a 357.  the 380, 9mil, and one of the 45s are mine :grinnnn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version