Gardening > Pet Palace

Learning to Fly

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bonnie:
Although I'm not too fond of hawks, that was a neat experience.

Tina:
Yes, our hawks, mostly redtails, can be unhappy neighbors for people raising chickens or letting their small animals out alone. But they also curb the varmints that make my life miserable. Mice and rats and such are not welcome.  I think it is much better to shield my loved pets and allow the wild birds do their jobs.

bayou girl:

--- Quote from: Tina on Jul 06, 2017, 05:50:56 PM ---Yes, our hawks, mostly redtails, can be unhappy neighbors for people raising chickens or letting their small animals out alone. But they also curb the varmints that make my life miserable. Mice and rats and such are not welcome.  I think it is much better to shield my loved pets and allow the wild birds do their jobs.

--- End quote ---
i agree

Dianna:
Aunt Bonnie has hawks that hang out over her dog yard. She worries herself to pieces every time that she keeps Angel because she is afraid they will decide to take off with her. Her last male dog, Little Roy, was nearly toted off by one of the hawks. Scary business. I am thankful that Hollie and Little Boy weigh a lot more than Angel... :)

Tina:
Yes, I figured that was the case. It would worry me too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version