General Information > Events

Savannah Trip

(1/6) > >>

Jim:
OK, we are discussing making a trip down to Savannah on the 30th of September. This coincides with the "Ghostock" weekend mentioned in the beginning of this thread. We are checking into walking tours and the like right now for this initial trip. If you are interested in meeting some of us there, please reply to this message. Hopefully we can find some activities that are not full. At this early stage we are not planning on spending the night.

Jim

Jim:
I did a search today for tours in Savannah and came up with at least 2 that we could get to. One is at 7PM and last 90 minutes. The cost is $13 per person with a $3 discount if we book on-line. The other is at 10PM with a cost of $15 per person with a $3 discount if we book on-line. It's also 90 minutes long. With those start times we wouldn't have to get there real early in the day.

So who is interested?? If we are going, we need to finalize plans soon! :o

ControlledChaos:
I'm IN!

:)

Bonnie:
you know I'm in.

Bonnie

Jim:
So here's what is planned so far:

We will arrive in Savannah sometime after lunch, exact time to be determined.

The first tour starts at 7PM.  Lets meet sometime before that for a light dinner.  Here is the URL for the tour.  I will call later this weekend and see if we can all get in the 7PM tour.

http://www.savannahghosttours.net/

We need to pick another tour that begins at 9:30 or 10:00.  I'll look some more this weekend.  If you know of a good one, then let us know.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version