Beyond The Spirits > Computer Clues

Virus protection

<< < (2/11) > >>

christy:
thanks jim !! i had norton for my last two computers n still got trojens thought if i paid for it then it would be better, guess not,
 i downloaded the free agv on this one, so far so good,

Jim:
Good deal Christy.  Dianna and I have been very happy with AVG.  She was looking for graphics one night and got a hit with some sort of java script downloader trojan and AVG stopped it dead.  She ran a complete scan and hasn't had any problem since.

Penny:
I wouldnt use Norton again either, a few weeks back my tower froze, to the point that it wont even turn on, and when i would do a virus scan, it told me that it was running fine, even though it was slow and finally froze, thankfully we have a back up tower and hooked it up, but the other one still wont even turn on!!

christy:
yep me either theres a free trial norton on this new computer but im not activating it, i had 2 trojans from norton n it only picked em up after it did a scaned.  im downloading avg right now ;]

Jim:
Norton was a good product once upon a time.  Of course they went the same way as many others have with the internet suite which is nothing but a system hog.  Most of the internet suites are that way.  All I need is a simple virus protection program like AVG and I am happy. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version