Author Topic: This is Porter.  (Read 2159 times)

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
This is Porter.
« on: Sep 02, 2007, 08:00:22 PM »

Porter was born on Christmas day 5 years ago.  He's so sweet.

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
Re: This is Porter.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2007, 08:28:58 PM »
He is a sweetheart Sheri and such a pretty dog too!

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
He looks mellow. Does he like to kiss? Teddy loves dogs to kiss him. He doesn't put his hands on dogs. He gets his face right down into theirs. Dog's like that most of the time. Even dogs who are nervous around kids.
Porter looks happy and healthy.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2007, 08:42:48 PM »
He looks so sweet, Sheri! What kind of dog is he?

"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2007, 08:54:21 AM »
Awww, who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are! sweet puppy. *pet pet pet*

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2007, 10:47:50 AM »
Dianna, Porter is a British Lab.  His breed has shorter legs and a stockier build than American labs.  Someone gave him to us when he was a puppy, believe it or not.  They usually cost $1,500.00.  He also doesn't have the skin problems American labs seem to get.  His coat gets very thick in the winter and he looks like he gains about 30 pounds and is too big, but it's all fur.  He sheds chunks of fur in the warmer months and everyone thinks he's sick because he looks like he's lost a lot of weight quickly.  I love him.

Offline patches

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2007, 11:14:36 AM »
Hi Porter!   :wavey:

Geesh, what a beautiful dog!  :Wow: He looks likes he's waiting there for his family to come home.  I bet he's a real sweetheart and loves lots of attention.  I've never heard of one of those breeds, but I really like the shorter legs.   ;)
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #7 on: Sep 03, 2007, 01:20:04 PM »
I love my little Angel, too, Sheri, so I know exactly what you mean. Our furbabies are just as much a part of the family as the humans... ;)

That is the first British Lab I have ever seen. He looks so friendly... :grinnnn:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal