Author Topic: Can't Remember For Sure... [Solved] Salvia  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Can't Remember For Sure... [Solved] Salvia
« on: Sep 25, 2007, 08:52:14 PM »
...but is this salvinia? Lynne (plants n pots) sent me some seeds a while back and they were blooming a couple of weeks ago. I think these are the ones that Reyla helped me plant while she was here, and forgot to take home with her...

Thanks for any help out there to help me with my memory...
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2007, 10:44:34 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Patty S

Re: Can't Remember For Sure...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2007, 10:37:34 PM »
Does this thing have any leaves, Dianna? :thslap:

The Salvinia that I know of is a water fern & it doesn't have flowers like that, so I doubt that your guess is right. 

However, I think you're close... if you remove the "in", you'll have Salvia, & that's my guess... (sure would be nice to see some foliage though!) :grinnnn:

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Can't Remember For Sure...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »
That's it, Patty! Thank you...

I forgot to take pics of the leaves when I got the bloom. Sorry...

Do you still want to see pics of the foliage? :grinnnn: If so, I will try to remember to do that tomorrow. You might have to remind me... :D
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2007, 10:45:57 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal