Author Topic: New Pet  (Read 1316 times)

Offline patches

New Pet
« on: Oct 22, 2007, 04:42:43 AM »
Mike was lonely and so he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede (100-legged bug) , which came in a little white box to use for his house. He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink. So he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's with me and have a beer?" But there was no answer from his new pet.

This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?" But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, he said, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a drink with me?

A tiny little voice came out of the box:...........

"I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my shoes."
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal