Author Topic: Strange Moment  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
Strange Moment
« on: Oct 31, 2006, 11:16:45 PM »
I had a strange moment tonight. I had been taking Halloween pictures of the kids, and I still had the camera in hand when they left. I snapped a couple of pictures, then walked into the room that used to be my brother's bedroom before he passed away. I said, "If you are still here please give me a sign." Then I took a picture.

As you can see from the photo, there is absolutely nothing paranormal about it. However when I down loaded the pictures onto the computer and opened that photo, and I swear to you that this is the truth I saw the silhouette of my brother standing between the baby crib and the table. I did a double take, looked again and it was gone.

I wasn't expecting to see anything because I had already looked at them on the camera. It took me by surprise and I guess it could just have been wishful thinking.

I am posting the picture, but there is absolutely nothing in it for ya'll to see. I just wanted to share this with ya'll.

Bonnie

This is me ->?

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Strange Moment
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31, 2006, 11:26:02 PM »
Have you tried recording any more evp's in there since the last time we tried?

Dianna
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 31, 2006, 11:29:04 PM »
No. I am waiting on Jim to educate me on audacity before I erase the first one that we did.

Bonnie
This is me ->?

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Oct 31, 2006, 11:30:56 PM »
I think he is still trying to educate himself on that, too....

Dianna
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 2006, 10:36:35 PM »
I just wanted to clarify something here. I don't really think that I physically saw a silhouette. I think that my sub-conscious showed me what I wanted to see.

I used to belong to a meditation group. Sometimes we did little experiments One of them was to write down the first three things that come to mind before going to bed, and see if anything related to them the next day. Let me assure you that you can always find something that relates to the three things that wrote down. This is because you are looking for something.

It's just like reading a horoscope book. We tend to pick up on the things that we believe describe us and ignore the rest. 

Just sounding off again

Bonnie
This is me ->?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal