Author Topic: Past Life Regression  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
Past Life Regression
« on: Jan 19, 2008, 12:43:26 AM »
Have you ever wanted to have a past life regression. I have always been curious about this, but don't know too much about it. I have tried to regress in meditation, but have had no luck. Have any of you had any experience with this?
This is me ->?

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Past Life Regression
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2008, 12:44:49 AM »
I haven't, but I would love to have it done. I find the thought of it very interesting...
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline patches

« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2008, 12:55:23 AM »
Nope, never tired it and never really wanted to,  :smileyNo: but I have dealt with clients who have reported this.  :ScratchHead: 
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2008, 01:11:11 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

biita

« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2008, 08:09:39 AM »
I have lived before, i've seen it an felt it in my daily living.  so its something i believe we all have done.  The conscience only knows whats here an now, but the sub-conscience never forgets.  I believe that is intertwined to our souls, and since the soul never changes its true self, only evolves futher but still retains the same, i believe it holds all our past memories.

Offline patches

« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2008, 12:29:45 AM »
Well, Biita, I can't say that I have ever consciously felt that I've lived before, but it has happened in some of my dreams.  :wink5:  I'm curious about how you have seen it and felt it in your daily living.  :unsure:  Can you explain it a little better! 

The conscience only knows whats here an now, but the sub-conscience never forgets. 

I can certainly agree with this theory all the way.   :yesssss:  Actually, the idea behind it sounds similar to Jung's concept of the "collective unconscious", which I have always felt was right on.  ;)  I have no doubt that all these things remain with us forever and even get passed down through the generations.   :wink5: 
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2008, 12:32:01 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

biita

« Reply #5 on: Jan 21, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »
Okay, heres an example that applies to only me.  well maybe someone else too, but it me that i am talking about.  growing up i played in dirt, natural thing for children to do.  but, the strange part for me was i would bring herbs home, when out playing, an tell my mom this is good isn't it,, i didn't know but the curiousity was there.  my conscience mind had no clue, but my sub-conscience did.  my past memories were being triggered by certain plants that i seen.  today in this life i have a passion to forage, to go out an find ediable foods.  we don't have to, we have enough food, but its something that i get deep pleasure finding these herbs an plants.  here in the artic, i'll find something out in the wild, that i have no idea what it is, but something tells me, this is good.  i take it home, look it up on the internet,, and dang, it is good.  i have no clue or knowledge this is good, but deep down in my sub-conscience i know it is.  it also goes for the opposite. finding bad plants.

during my 20's an 30's, in America, i forgot about herbs an plants, grew the basics, or had plants that were already in exsistance there at the house.  but i grew up in the artic, an now i'm back in the artic, an those pulls are strong, an somehow i just know.  so i believe i have lived here at one time at least other than this life, an those collective memories are being triggered to the present time.  at least as far as foraging goes.

Offline patches

« Reply #6 on: Jan 21, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »
Hey, Biita, that's an excellent example!  :Wow:  Now you've really given me some food for thought.  :ScratchHead:  Geesh, this is certainly something I can relate to in many ways.  ;)  I guess when I think of "Past Life Regression" it tends to be along the lines of things I heard from clients, which was kinda foreign to me and it was not something I could really relate to in any way.  :smileyNo:  Actually, the way you explained this was so much different.   :wink5:  Thanks for your input!   :thx: 
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2008, 04:41:33 PM by patches »

biita

« Reply #7 on: Jan 21, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »
Glad i could help.  I think alot of people get hung up on past life regressions an think you have to be hypnotized to be able to go back.  I don't agree with that,, i think thru meditation is one way, another is thru what you live everyday.  how can a person just know about something, an i mean really know.  like playing the piano, no lessons an everything about it comes natural.  my foraging.  creativity with paints, pottery, weaving, embroidery,, i'm talking about never doing it before an just when you try it, it fits, its natural like you have done it all your life.  but you know this is the first time you have ever tried it,,, or is it.  so i lean more towards the everyday occurances,, an that also goes for people, that you meet.  Some you just go on like it has always been a life long friendship, an others you hi an by all in a few breaths.  but both sets you have just met....... makes a person think a little i believe.

Offline patches

« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2008, 12:24:51 AM »
dream or one in which you didn't like the way it was going, can you wake yourself yourself up from the dream, change it and then go back into the dream?   

Yep, that's what I always think when I hear "Past Life Regression".  Although, I rarely hypnotized my clients, and NEVER for that purpose, I would sometimes have them report stories (e.g. being a princess and wearing a long red dress in the 18th century, being a knight in armor on horseback, etc.).  :Whis:  Well, I can say that I have never experienced anything like that personally; however, there have been several times throughout my life when I've known something that I should have no way of knowing or I've been able to do something that felt so comfortable and natural, but I don't know why.  :ScratchHead:  It's been the same with some people I meet and it's these kind of things that occur in your daily living that always had me wondering and guessing.  :unsure:
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2008, 12:30:20 AM by patches »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal