Author Topic: Are people who talk to animal and Spirits short a few nuts and bolts?  (Read 2463 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
I told Janet the other day something about talking to my animals. She gave me this :nutz: look and said you talk to spirits now you tell me you talk to animals she said what have I gotten into. She ask if the answered me I said yes they even talk back. About 5 minutes later we were getting ready to leave Ernie walked up to her and said want out. She opened the door and said OK go on I just stood there smiling. She said did you see that I just said yes. I then went to the back for something and Hunter started crying dad, dad ,dad I heard her tell him your daddy is in the back :clap: When I got back up front she said I am as crazy as you I made her tell me why I just smiled and said now you know for sure she just shook her head and went out the door in the pickup she said at least I don't see or talk to spirits like you do (she has seen me talking to Grandfather and Grey wolf) I just said maybe you need to try maybe your dad or mother or granddad have something they want to tell you. She got real pale and didn't say much for awhile. Makes me think some spirit has tried to contact her but she locks them out refusing to try and understand what do you think?
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2008, 07:07:50 PM by Jim »

Offline patches

Oh, Jimmy, I love your story about the animals and Janet. :Yahoo:  It sounds like she found out real quick what you were talking about.  ;)   

I just said maybe you need to try maybe your dad or mother or granddad have something they want to tell you. She got real pale and didn't say much for awhile. Makes me think some spirit has tried to contact her but she locks them out refusing to try and understand what do you think?

Yes, Jimmy, I think, judging from her reaction, that's a very good possibility.  :wink5:  I guess I will never can understand why so many people refuse to acknowledge there are spirits or ghosts, or that they may have had an encounter with one.  :ScratchHead:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
Patti I forgot to mention as we started out the door Trent started saying Mimi out so I said call her and he did he called Mimi Mimi and Wolfman started whistling for dogs when Mimi came in she went to Trents cage Trent said Mimi in. Janet said she has seen it all now. Patti Janet is Catholic which is why I don't under stand her feelings as most Catholics I have known were big into spirits. ONly thing I can guess at is someone down the line has scared her about the spirit world probably telling her something wrong all I know for sure is she wont even talk about it.

Soon I will be going to where Amanda was killed (actually hurt and later died) Going to try and get some shots hope they come out  will post to see if anyone can see anything. That is if I think I see something if not I will post the results.

Offline patches

Janet is Catholic which is why I don't under stand her feelings as most Catholics I have known were big into spirits. 

Actually, Jimmy that's a big misnomer.  I went through Catholic grade school and high schools taught by nuns and the only thing they acknowledged were the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit, :Whis: and they weren't talking about the ghosts or spirits as you and I think of them.  ;)  These were divine spirits and in their eyes that was different. :ScratchHead:

ONly thing I can guess at is someone down the line has scared her about the spirit world probably telling her something wrong all I know for sure is she wont even talk about it. 

Oh, Jimmy, I have no doubt about that because you have no idea of all the things we were told, :SmileyFear: but I don't mind talking about it now.  Actually, we make fun of it in our skit that we do about our high school and we laugh and get lots of laughs,  :rofl1:  but none of us were laughing at the time.  :smileyNo:  Well, I can't begin to tell you how much sleep I lost after one of the nuns told us about some boy who told seven lies.  She said when he went to the carnival and got on the ferris wheel there was a snake in the car and it bit him seven times and he died.  :yikes:  Geesh, I used to lay awake at night wondering how sick you would get from two snake bites and if two would be enough to kill you.  :scaredy:  Actually, even now, I won't ride on a ferris wheel.   :smileyNo:
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2008, 09:22:44 PM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Tonya

Jimmy- I know that people used to think I was nuts when I said I could talk to my animals. I may not "hear" what they are saying in English, but I just know what they are saying. It was a lot easier when I was a kid, but I am working on it again.

As humans- we always fear what we don't understand. A lot of people don't understand how someone can talk/communicate with spirits, so they are fearful of it. I'm sure Janet will come around! :ThumbUp:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal