Author Topic: Oriental Lilies  (Read 2083 times)

Offline patches

Oriental Lilies
« on: Feb 25, 2008, 04:17:32 PM »
I was just wondering what kind of Oriental lilies everyone has in their garden or may be planting this year.  I was visiting at a friend's house this morning and she has some new Oriental lilies she has already started for this year.  She has some called 'Robina' that are simply gorgeous (it's pink),  :yay_jump:  there's some called 'Candy Cane' that look pretty neat, but she has some 'Golden Stargazer' and they are yellow so I don't think I'll be that impressed by them.  :smileyNo:  Right now, I'm just looking forward to seeing them and smelling them when they bloom and I may break down and buy one of the 'Robina' from her.  ;)     
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
Re: Oriental Lilies
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2008, 07:03:44 PM »
I do not have any in my garden but they sure are pretty!

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

christy

« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »
i have some n love em, i got 3 diffrent stargazers cause its sibs fav flower well pink is her fav but i had to get the whie n yellow too  :giggle:  i have others  cant remember their name, their red yellow n orange ill haveta remember to take pics this summer  :ThumbUp: lost mine in the old puter  :razberry:

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »
I think stargazers are georgeous and although I'll be concentrating on fruits and veggies for the next little while, when I begin on the flowers stargazers will definitely be one variety I'll get.   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal