Author Topic: Who has kitty cats?  (Read 4065 times)

Offline Patty S

Who has kitty cats?
« on: Mar 12, 2007, 12:07:48 AM »
Our 30 year old daughter moved in with us recently, cuz she has a back problem & doesn't have an income for the time being (work related injury, but Workman's Comp seems to manage to control the issues, so her claim didn't last very long before they closed it). Anyway, she brought her cat with her, & I asked Jim if he'd make a place for us to brag up our critters, so I could post her pic....
....& he did it!               Thanx, Jim!

This is Mocha. She must be part chicken, cuz she'll stand in the middle of the room until you say something to her... then she'll look startled & zoom away as though something was thrown at her! (She kind of acts like she has some Siamese in her, but I'm not sure. She also has that Siamese "baby-cry" to her voice when she whines.)

Isn't she gorgeous? She's every bit as soft as she looks... her fur feels like feathers! I wish she'd hold still long enough to let me get a pic of her with her whole tail showing. It's as fluffy as the rest of her & is the same color as her face.
(As you can see from the top pic, we're trying to get her to take up violin!)

Who else has cats?

« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2007, 01:37:01 AM by Patty S »

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Who has kitty cats?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2007, 08:13:01 PM »
Pretty puss, Patty, but I don't care too much for felines...

I had a friend that I would visit often when I lived in NC. She had about seven cats. Never would fail that at least two or three would end up in my lap for the duration. She would tell me to push 'em off my lap, because she knew I didn't like cats, but I would let them stay. I think they were trying to change my mind about them! ;)

Mocha is a great name for her. She looks like she would keep you warm on the coldest night...

Dianna
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:50:41 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

littlebrat

« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2007, 09:21:36 PM »
I have kitty kitty ;D Well J does lol... Here lookie see:

This Jason and Sasha sleeping together on the couch. Ain't they something. lol

Jason and Sasha Kitty sleeping some more.

Bigger version of my avatar.

Another one of Lucy Lu and Sasha Kitty (yes those are their real names lol)

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
I love the pic of the pup and kitty snuggling together....
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Patty S

« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »
Awwwe, what a cozy little family you have there, April! What breed is Lucy Lu? I can see the Dalmation, I think.... is there something else besides? How old are those sweeties?

I forgot to say that Mocha is about 2 1/2 years old. Her pics make her look a lot younger... wish the camera would do that for me!!

Are yours spayed? Mocha is, & after Lincoln's cat had 2 (big) litters, he finally had her fixed. Her name is Sadie, & we might be getting her "back" soon, cuz Linc is looking for a different house/apartment, & isn't having much luck finding one that allows pets.
(Lincoln is our 28 year old son.)

I like cats better than dogs, but I'd actually rather not have any animals here! Our oldest daughter (Shelly) moved to Maui & left her cat (Bodhi) with us, so we had her for 12 years, until she died of "old age" last September. (She was 23 at that time.) Although I've missed her keeping my feet warm at night sometimes, I HAVEN'T missed the cat hair on the furniture, or having to line up a cat sitter whenever we've wanted to get away. I wouldn't expect my kids to get rid of their animals in situations like these, so they just bring them home to Mom! I'm sure tired of having to part with pets though, cuz I've managed to out-live them all, so far!
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2007, 01:41:11 AM by Patty S »

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2007, 11:29:21 PM »
That is a beautiful Kitty. We had cats when I was growing up, but I haven't had one of my on. I couldn't have one now for sure.
Molly and Lil Roy are terrible. They would think it was a snack.

Bonnie
This is me ->?

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2007, 08:51:58 PM »
Patty Mocha is beautiful had a friend one time had a cat looked just like her he said she was long haired Siamese. April your cat looks so comfortable very pretty cat she knows where to make her bed doesn't she? :D

littlebrat

« Reply #7 on: Mar 17, 2007, 07:11:15 PM »
She sure does. She always sleeps with "Daddy" on the bed or the couch it don't matter. If he goes to bed without her then she will run around meowing til i put her in the room with him.

Offline Tonya

« Reply #8 on: Mar 18, 2007, 01:18:16 PM »
This is a pic of my two kitties (KC- crossed over Rainbw Bridge a little over a year and a half ago, and Wally- I think someone stole him- he just up and disappeared....) sleeping together

A pic of Summer with KC....he was such a sweetie!

My new kitty- Milkshake...he showed up a couple weeks ago and I just love him! So do the girls!

Love Mocha and Sasha!! I am definitely a kitty person!!!    And the crowd cries MORE!!

MassMama

« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2007, 03:02:38 PM »
*broken link removed*

Here is one of my Kittys His Name is Stout ...He thinks he is a dog  :o

*broken link removed*

And this is my other Kitty Sassy... She is little but Rules the roost!
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2008, 12:33:26 AM by barleychown »

MassMama

« Reply #10 on: Mar 18, 2007, 03:04:33 PM »
UMMMMM Tonya How did you get that picture of my Cat

Offline Tonya

« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2007, 07:42:52 AM »
 ;D ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal