Author Topic: Hunter Stolen  (Read 2337 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
Hunter Stolen
« on: Mar 29, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »
Last Saturday while I was at the store someone broke into my house and stole Hunter breaking my storm door again. I have reported it to the Animal Control in three cities around me as well as ASPCA. The Irving police living up to their standard would not make a report on it. I walked the area until I could not walk at all both legs and feet swelled up and right knee locked up. Janet helped me and we have driven just about every street in Irving and Grand prairie still have not found him or heard anything about him. I also made a post in DFW pets a yahoo group I am a member of. If you see him tell him I said to stay with you and I will be right there, Hunter does talk and understands very well.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Hunter Stolen
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2008, 11:33:12 PM »
Oh, Jimmy, that is terrible. :(  Didn't you go through this once before with Hunter? I sure hope you are able to find him soon... :angel2:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline jv

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2008, 11:43:13 PM »
Yes Dianna right after i got him. I never let him outside unless I am with him because of that. He is spoiled so bad if you see me he is right beside me or on me. Have every one out here looking for him . All the kids know him as well as all my dogs so if they see him somewhere they will tell me and I will get him back that is a promise.

Offline Patty S

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2008, 12:02:27 AM »
OH NO, JIMMY! :Groaner:  Not again:SmileyFit:

Why is it, that that dog seems to be in such high demand? :ScratchHead: I remember that the last guy who nabbed him was trying to sell him, but are Yorkies some sort of premium breed down there where you are?

I feel SOOO bad that this is happening again & it just makes me wanna cry! Of all your wonderful critters, Hunter has always been my favorite! <- Not a Yorkie, but he's cute.

Offline patches

« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2008, 03:49:15 AM »
Oh, Jimmy, I'm so sorry to hear that you have not found Hunter yet!  :crying:   I was really hoping that by now he would show up.  I'm still praying that you and Huinter will be reunited soon.  :pray:  :pray:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline jv

« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2008, 08:16:57 AM »
Patty Miniature Yorkies here go for around $1500.00 at least I was quoted that by Yorkie breeders. I am afraid some kook got him to sell to a lab and will be tortured to death. While these labs are supposed to be illegal they still operate on the QT. Thanks Patti I was praying I would myself. Just hope the low life that got him really wanted him to love him not to make money. Being one eyed (Janet said his eye is broken :laughpound:)I think he would not bring much to sell as a childs pet and that is what worries me. I have not slept much since he was taken. I will look for him I guess forever if I don't find him soon.
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2008, 09:59:11 AM by Patty S »

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »
Oh no!!!!!!!!
I hope you find him soon!!!!!

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #7 on: Mar 30, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »
Oh Jimmy that is just horrible.  I just do not understand people who would do something like this as all, just boggles my mind.  I hope you find him soon.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #8 on: Mar 31, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »
Thats awful Jimmy, i hope you find him and soon.

Offline patches

« Reply #9 on: Mar 31, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »
Darn, Jimmy, every time I see this topic come up I keep praying that when I open it I will read that you found Hunter.  I'm still saying lots of prayers that you will find him.  I can't understand how someone could take a person's pet.   :ScratchHead: :dunno: :ScratchHead: :Vent: :mad2: :Vent:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline jv

« Reply #10 on: Mar 31, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »
Thanks Patti I too am always praying I will find him healthy. I have flyer's out everywhere I have gone to every vet. I can find and told them to be on the lookout. also the Animal control of Irving and Grand Prairie and the ASPCA also have a post on DFW pets which is and area pet trade sell give and lost animal site.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal