Author Topic: My kids  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
My kids
« on: Mar 16, 2007, 04:38:05 PM »
This is Little Lord Fauntlaroy (aka Lil' Roy) He is a nine year old Jack Russell. He is definitely the king of this house and full of spit and vinegar

Bonnie

« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2007, 04:46:56 PM by Dianna »
This is me ->?

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
Re: My kids
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2007, 04:42:52 PM »
This is Maid Molly (aka Molly) She is a twelve year old Jack Russell. Lil' Roy might be the king, but Molly is definitely the boss and a shameless hussy.

Bonnie

« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2007, 04:46:33 PM by Dianna »
This is me ->?

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2007, 04:46:26 PM »
This is another picture of Lil' Roy and Molly. Smoochie Poochies! They will kiss forever.

Bonnie

This is me ->?

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2007, 04:57:39 PM »
This is not a very good picture but this is Bunny Michelle (aka Bunny). She was a Cockerpoo I lost her last April at the age of 16. She was blind for the last three years of her life, but we managed just fine. She was truly my best friend. There are not enough words to expess the love we had for each other. She was such a sweet puppy girl and she is sadly missed.

Bonnie

« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2007, 12:54:32 PM by Dianna »
This is me ->?

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2007, 04:59:01 PM »
Too bad that every time Angel tries to get into the smooching part, they want to eat her up! She just wants some puppy lovin', too...

Bunny was the lady of the bunch. She was a sweet and loving little girl. All she wanted was someone to pet and love on her and she was happy...

« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2007, 05:01:17 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »
Bonnie those are some beautiful babies you have. I know about losing these babies it hurts to the quick. Lost my ginger about killed me then my little Niki right before Billie died. Had Niki since 83 little miniature poodle have to scan a shot of her some how to show you. Love your JRT'S they sure fill a house don't they. all my dogs get in the Kissie faze some times to the point of driving me nuts.  But like Billie said wont take much gas because it will be a very short trip. ;D

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 16, 2007, 05:11:23 PM »
Thanks jv, I love my pups. I also enjoy very much seeing your animals.

Bonnie
This is me ->?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal