Author Topic: My Rose Blooms  (Read 2136 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
My Rose Blooms
« on: Apr 20, 2008, 08:49:02 PM »
Billie Rose was really putting out today in her honor it always bloom full on date of her death. This was last rose she saw or smelled. When she planted it in 2000 she told me to never prune it and to this day I haven't.

Offline jv

Re: My Rose Blooms
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2008, 08:59:58 PM »
Red rose when planted last year was Lavender.

Yellow Rose before the storm

Pink Climbing Rose before the storm.

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »
Those are really pretty. The one that was lavender is a beautiful color. It looks more like a hot pink than a red to me. It is beautiful whatever color it is.
This is me ->?

Offline patches

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2008, 11:07:54 PM »
You have such beautiful roses, JImmy!   :Wow:  I love pink flowers, but I have to say that is really the strangest color "pink" climbing rose in the 3rd photo!   :rofl1:  ;)
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline jv

« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2008, 05:15:03 PM »
OK Patti as per our conversation this morning try this Pink rose see it you like the shade of Pink it is.  :laughpound:
Dad gum picky people just wont accept yellow for pink what is this world coming to :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Offline patches

« Reply #5 on: Apr 22, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »
Yes, Jimmy, I really love the shade of pink in that rose!  :yesssss:  Actaully, I only do the 'Nearly Wild Rose' because it takes less care, but your roses are beautiful and look so healthy!  :Wow:  Sorry, Jimmy, I just couldn't resist giving you a hard time on that one.   :rofl1:   
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal