Author Topic: New additions  (Read 21669 times)

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: New additions
« Reply #100 on: Sep 18, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »
I wanna goat! :SmileyFit:

:rofl1:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
Re: New additions
« Reply #101 on: Sep 18, 2009, 09:39:26 AM »
I also dislike chaining a dog or anything. I don't have a fence here but when we got our dog we got one of those 'underground' fences' with a collar to train him. It is still in the box. He never needed it. He knows his territory and is happiest around us. Now if he spots a coyote, all bets are off. He can't NOT chase them. But he is not off disturbing the neighbors either. So he has been unfenced his whole 9+ years.
My brother's goat had plenty of room and shade and company in kids and dogs to play with. He was not unhappy in his life.
Sarah's goats are confined, at least when she is not with them. She even walks them on a leash and makes sure they have plenty of 'toys' and things to attract their interest. And just attention. That is what most people don't understand about pets, they take time and attention.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal