General Information > Events

SSH will be 2 years old

(1/5) > >>

Jim:
On July 30, 2008, SSH will be 2 years old.  Last year we had about 10 members online and we "chatted" in the Spirit Lounge.  This year we have the chat room so lets agree on a time and have another community party to celebrate our 2 years.

We need to decide on a start time and length.  Keep in mind some of our members are on the west coast and even some are international.  Agreeing on a time will be tough, but we will try to make it long enough so the most people can get an opportunity to drop in.

Use this topic to make suggestions.  Once we finalize the time I will send a mass email letting everyone know.

sunsoaker:
I don't know how many of the members here have a day job with set hours, but since the 30th falls on a weekday, I would suggest 8:00 p.m. Central time. That would be 9 p.m. on the east coast and 6 p.m. on the west coast. That should handle the US pretty good. I really couldn't give much suggestion for times that would mesh with international members.

Triss:
2 years!  WOW How exciting!  Congratulations to you all and thank you for making us a wonderful home online here!

Jim:
I'm like you Barb, not sure if we can have a convenient time for our international members.  I agree with your hours suggestion.  We could run it for about 2 hours so that gives a pretty good window so folks could drop in.  That would run till 11 our time and that's my bedtime  :yawn: .

Triss:
But the time works for me cuz I can get dinner done a lil early that day and and then visit between then and the kids bedtime routine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version