Author Topic: Dowsing For Graves...  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Dowsing For Graves...
« on: Aug 08, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »
Has anyone ever tried dowsing to locate graves? I have been reading a little bit about it and am curious... :BigGrin:
« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2008, 07:40:01 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
Re: Dowsing For Graves...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »
I have never heard the term before, what does it entail?

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2008, 08:48:23 PM »
Triss, here is an article that can explain it to you way better than I ever could.

I find this all very interesting and will admit to having tried it to locate power lines before. I think I will add a pair of dowsing rods to our equipment case, so that they will be handy the next time that we go to a cemetary... :wink5:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2008, 10:26:59 PM »
Although interesting, I don't think that it would be to accurate. I have used the dosing rods and found that they will  locate most anything that is buried, such as a piece of metal pipe, water line, electric line etc.

However I doubt if there would be to many of those things in a graveyard, but you never know.
It would be interesting to try it. Want too?
This is me ->?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal